Fees and Information
Registration to ICEC 2023 is now open. Please read the registration information carefully before beginning the online registration (link at the bottom of the page).
Every paper must have at least one paid full registration in order to be included in the conference proceedings.
Early bird (before September 25)
- Early bird Regular (before September 25): 600 €
- Early bird IFIP-AICA member (before September 25): 550 €
- Early bird Student (before September 25): 300 €
Late registration (after September 25):
- Full (after September 25): 700 €
- Student (after September 25): 350 €
* The fee includes proceedings, breaks, lunches, a banquet, workshops and tutorials.
Early bird fees only apply if you register and pay before September 25.
Every paper must have at least one paid full registration, Regular or IFIP-AICA,in order to be included in the conference proceedings, with the exception of papers accepted for the Student Competition. These can be associated to a Student Registration. Student fees cannot be applied to the others.
The registrations needed for the inclusion in the conference proceedings must be completed before September 10.
Authors with multiple papers must pay one registration for each paper. The same registration cannot be used for multiple papers.
Please press the button to open the registration form: